Saturday 10 November 2012

YOUTH STOP AND THINK BEFORE YOU ACT

                              I am still wondering to know where the mistake lies?  Does it lie in our education system or in the unemployment thereby resulting poverty problem persisting in our country ?  Today's youth are slowing turning to small crimes  like pick pocketing, chain snatching  illicit relationships and robberies.Recently when I went to a engineering college,  my purse along with my cell was robbed. It was definitely the work of a students as I was .with the students all the time. It pained me a lot to think that students are restorting to such immoral acts.  No, not the money I lost or trouble of lodging complaint or buying a new one matters me,  but the level to which the students have stooped pains me. What moral values will they teach their children if they themselves resort to such mean acts?


                                  Stealing money in buses, chain snatching on roads, robbery near ATM's or banks can be thought of the handwork of someone who is a regular wrong doer, but in my case it was a student who had done it. For a moment I thought it was  a waste to blog to youth on moral values as noone is going to listen, but let continue  for even if  one mind changes from vice to nice my aim is
fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment